Bachelor of Computer Applications
Dnyanprassarak Mandal’s college offers a three year competitive integrated course Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA) which prepares the student to take up challenging jobs in the software industry or pursue higher studies. The Bachelor of Computer Applications Course trains the student with comprehensive inputs from the rapidly changing IT industry, and enables them to take up the challenges of the corporate world.
This course aims at giving quality education in computers to students aspiring to make careers in the IT industry. The programme is of a six semester duration. The students will get diversified knowledge, not only in the field of computers but also, in management, accounting and allied fields. The primary focus of the course is to train the student to tackle real-life corporate problems by means of projects, seminars and case studies. After successful completion of this course students can join courses like M.C.A., M.B.A., M.Sc. (I.T.). Job opportunities include Software Developer, Android Developer, Graphics Designer, Network Engineer, Data Analyst, etc.
Eligibility: XIIth in Arts, Science, Commerce or Vocational
- Choice Based Credit Systems (CBCS).
- Qualified faculty with industry and academic experience.
- Workshops & short term certificate courses on latest Technologies.
- Interaction with industry professionals.
- Industrial visits & study tours.
- Internship & placement assistance.
- Scholarship & financial assistance for needy students.
- Book bank facility.
- Remedial coaching for slow learners.
- Strong mentoring support.
- Participation in inter – collegiate events.
- No. of seats: 60
“TECHNOTRONICS – Technology goes on….”
A National Level IT Event. Comprising of more than 20 technical & non technical events. Usually held in January – mid March