Bachelor of Science – B.Sc.
A Bachelor of Science degree (or BSc for short) is a degree awarded at universities around the world for completion of an undergraduate-level study in a science or technology related field.
B.Sc. degree program translates to making a significant investment in one’s professional career. In addition to the enhanced career prospects that can be gained by taking a Bachelor of Science, students also develop valuable personal skills and fulfill a crucial prerequisite to Master studies.
Choice Based Credit Systems (CBCS).
B.Sc. and B.Sc. (Honors)
- B.Sc. (Honors) – Chemistry (Click here for Details)
- B.Sc. (Honors) – Electronics
- B.Sc. (Honors) – Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Honors) – Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Honors) – Geology
Entry Qualifications: HSSC
Number of seats: 160
Duration: 3 Years
- All departments have well-equipped laboratories.
- Interclass level – Polymerase, ChemTalentHunt
- Intercollegiate – ChemTalSea.
- Two day National Symposium on ” Green Chemistry for Better Sustainability”
- Two day National Conference on “ Frontiers in Medicinal Chemistry and nanotechnology”
- Science Expo on the occasion of Science Day Celebration.
- The Department of Geology organized state level event “Geosphere – student’s conference in Geology” in association with the Geological Society of Goa.