Bachelor of Arts – B.A.
With its inception in 1996, the Bachelor of Arts programme opened varied avenues of learning with the offerings of degree programmes in the disciplines of English, History and Economics over the years, this programme has only grown in its scope and potential, creating jubilant alumni who have achieved respectable positions in the society, serving as administrative authorities, academic experts, social workers et al.
Choice Based Credit Systems (CBCS)
- B.A. (English & History)
- B.A. (English & Economics)
- B.A. (History & Economics)
- B.A. (Honors) – History
- B.A. (Honors) – Economics
Entry Qualifications: HSSC
Number of seats: 120
Duration: 3 Years
- Rendezvous is the annual intercollegiate literature festival.
- Sonorous is the annual inter-class literature festival organized by the department in collaboration with the literary association.
- Mantra lecture series – hosts lectures on various topics ranging form life skills to health and hygiene and so on.
- “Arthaang” – Intercollegiate event by economics department.