Scholarships & Financial Support System
A student can obtain the following mentioned scholarships/fee exemptions on fulfillment of all criteria as specified by the Government.
- Rajiv Gandhi Shiksha Sahaya Yojana.
- National Scholarship to Children of School Teachers.
- National Loan Scholarship.
- Free ships to Children of Freedom Fighters.
- Post – Matric Scholarships to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes.
- Merit Scholarships to Children of Teachers.
- Educational Concession to children of Indian Repatriates from Portuguese Colonies.
- Fee Waiver for SC/ST students pursuing Higher Education.
- Dayanand Bandodkar Scheme for Orphans students pursuing Higher Education.
- Scholarship for physically handicapped students.
- Educational concession to the children of service personnel.
- Post – Matric Gagan Bharari merit based scholarship to ST students.
- Financial assistance under bursary scheme.
- Scholarship under P.T.A.
Students’ Aid Fund
The objective of this scheme is to render financial support to economically backward students to meet their tuition/examination fees in part or full or, to purchase books or meet any other expense as approved by the College Authorities. Every student is required to contribute Rs. 58/- per annum towards this fund.
Financial support under this scheme shall be considered only for those students whose family income does not exceed Rs. 25,000/- per annum. Applicants shall be required to produce income certificates from the prescribed authorities.The maximum permissible financial support under this scheme will be Rs. 1,500/- per annum. The beneficiary should not be in receipt of any other scholarship/assistance except merit scholarships.
A student who fails in the final examinations will not be eligible for any assistance under this scheme. However, on clearing examinations subsequently, the student may be considered eligible for assistance during the next academic year.
DM’s College Welfare Scheme for Students
The objective of this scheme is to provide financial support to the students who are in need of financial assistance. Under this scheme every staff member contributes Rs. 200/- per month. To avail this scheme students should contact their respective mentors