Bachelor of Commerce – B.Com.
The Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) programme began as the premiere degree programme in the year of inception of the institution i.e. 1974. Keeping in mind the essence of the message in the college emblem to embrace all the noble knowledge coming from the entirety of the universe, the potential of the students was tapped in order to make them capable for the probable workforce and to develop them into being contributing individuals in the process of nation-building. Today as the institution is reaching the milestone of its golden jubilee, the Bachelor of Commerce programme holds a pinnacle place in terms of serving the nation with its alumni placed in different capacities all across the globe.
Choice Based Credit Systems (CBCS)
B.Com. & B.Com. (Honors)
- B.Com. (Honors) – Financial Auditing and Taxation
- B.Com. (Honors) – Cost and Management Accounting
- B.Com. (Honors) – Banking and Financial Services
- B.Com. (Honors) – Business Management
Entry Qualifications: HSSC
Number of seats: 360
Duration: 3 Years
- Well Equipped computer laboratory.