Department of Economics
Inter-Class Poster Competition
Challenges to Indian Economy in the Post Globalised Era
Pen down your thoughts, brush your imagination and give a theme to the white paper. Create your own design and the white turns into your hues of thoughts.
- Black Money
- Making Rural India Global
- Skill India
Poster Making Competition Instructions
- Drawing / painting must be on paper of A3 size (297 x 420 mm) or A2 size (420 x 594 mm).
- Acceptable tools of drawing / painting include pencil, crayon, water color, oil paint, etc.
- Photographs, wires, and other 3D objects are not acceptable.
- The completed artwork must be on a flat piece of paper.
- The drawing / painting must not include words, national flags, or slogans.
- The drawing / painting must not represent any particular individual, organization, or brand name and must not depict any religious theme.
- Name of the student and class must be clearly mentioned on the back of poster in the english language.
- The theme “Challenges to the Indian Economy in the post globalised Era” should be the main focus of the poster.
- No text (including theme title, name, etc) should be written on the front of the poster.
- Each class can submit up to three posters; of which one poster would be selected
- Participants should have their own stationery.
- Each participant will get 1 hour to complete their poster.
- Judgment criterion shall be on creativity, design, clarity, content and elements present.
- Decision of the judges will be final and binding
Last date to submit the entries: 15th July, 2018