Department of Economics
Inter-Class Paper Presentation Competition
Challenges to Indian Economy in the Post Globalised Era
- Black Money
- Making Rural India Global
- Skill India
Rules & Regulations
- Maximum number of participants in a team is 2
- Abstract should not exceed 1 page and Paper should not exceed 8 pages
- The teams will get 10 minutes for presentation followed by question and answer session
- Students should bring two hard copies and one soft copy of the paper at the time of presentation.
- The topics that the papers need to be based on are suggestive. It is advisable that the presentation focuses on one particular topic. The participants who are desirous of choosing a different theme than those mentioned above are welcome, provided, it falls under the ambit of the domain. Report should be well comprehended, albeit advanced which could appeal to an undergraduate. Kindly contact the coordinator for clarifications.
- Deadline for submission: on or before 15th July, 2018