M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry); (SET); Ph.D., Post-doc (Germany)
Synthesis of Heterocycles, Synthetic Methods Organometallic Catalysis & Asymmetric Synthesis
1. Sulaksha R. Desai, Vidya G. Desai and Sunil G. Shingade,” In-vitro Anti-cancer Assay and Apoptotic Cell Pathway of
Newly Synthesized Benzoxazole-N-Heterocyclic Hybrids as Potent Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors”, Bioorganic Chemistry
Published online on 21st October 2019. 94 (2020) 103382
2. Sinthiya J Gawandi, Vidya G. Desai and Sunil G.Shingade, ” Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of
1,3,5-trisubstituted pyrazoles as protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors” , Medicinal Chemistry Research, Published online
on 10th January 2019. March 2019, Volume 28, Issue 3, pp 267–278.
3. Vidya G. Desai*, Sulaksha R. Desai.”IBX-Mediated, Efficient, Metal-Free Approach Towards Synthesis of Flavones”,
Current Organic Synthesis,, Vol. 14, Issue 8, 2017 , Pages: 1180 – 1184.
4. Vidya G. Desai, Sulaksha Desai, Sonia Naik Gaonkar, Uddesh Palyekar, Shrinivas D Joshi, Sheshagiri K Dixit,
“Designing of Novel Quinoxalinyl Chalcone Hybrid Scaffolds as Enoyl-ACP-Reductase Inhibitors:
Synthesis, Molecular Docking and Biological Evaluation”, Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters, Vol.27, 2017,
5. Matthias Brendel, Rene Engelke, Vidya G. Desai, Frank Rominger and Peter Hofmann,,“Synthesis and
Reactivity of Platinum (II) cis-Dialkyl, cis-alkylchloro and cis-alkyl hydrido Bis N-heterocyclic carbene chelate
complexes,” Organometallics, 2015, 34(12), 2870-2878,