CERTIFICATE COURSE IN
LABORATORY ASSISTANT/LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
Duration: 6 Months (Fully practical oriented)
Timings: 2.00pm to 5.00pm (Monday to Friday)
Total Seats: 20 (Twenty)
Eligibility: 12th science, 12th vocational (MREEDA, ET, CSA), polytechnic (E&C, EE, ME), ITI
Fees: Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees twenty thousand only)
(Facility of part payment is afforded in deserving cases)
Admission on First – cum – First Serve basis (Course starting shortly)
Job Opportunities: The course will be useful for employment as Laboratory Assistant/ Laboratory Technician in Physics, Electronics, Chemistry, Computer, Biology, Zoology and other Laboratories in Schools, Higher Secondary School, College and University.
Application form can be obtained from the Department of Physics of the college. The following documents are necessary for the purpose of admission:
1. Photos (2 nos.)
2. Self attested mark list of qualifying examination
Note: Original mark list should be produced at the time of admission.
For more details please contact
Department of Physics
Contact: – 9552211250 / 9158821427 (WhatsApp)
Timings: – 10.00 am to 3.30 pm (Saturday till 1.30 pm)
Terms and Conditions:
1. Once admission is taken for the course, no refund would be given to the student.
2. Student must attend the classes regularly.
3. Students are expected to maintain discipline in the laboratory/class.
4. Students shall not handle or displace any of the apparatus, instruments or accessories belonging to college except with the permission of teacher.
5. Smoking within the premises of the college is forbidden.
6. Use of mobile phone/cell phone and intoxicated substances / liquid is strictly prohibited in the laboratory/class.
7. Students should not bring their belonging in the lab /class.
8. Breakages, if any, should be paid by the student.
9. Students should have minimum 75% attendance and should score minimum marks in each subjects.
10. The course certificate will be awarded only after successfully completion of all modules of the course.